Monday, December 5, 2011

Prepare for Lots of Blogging Goodness

Well hello, Justin here.

Now that it's December and I've finished NaNoWriMo (that's National Novel Writing Month to those not in the know) I can devote some time to posting some content on this blog. We haven't really advertised the fact that Boldly Going Nowhere now has it's own blog, but that will change. As our audience grows, we want to continue to provide content and ways for our listeners to reach us and give us feedback.

In addition to using this blog to provide news and updates about the podcast, alert people to new episodes, and discuss upcoming events, I'd also like this blog to be a supplement to the podcast by putting some of the content we discuss on the show here on the blog. That way you won't miss out on the things we talk about if you skip an episode (or maybe just don't feel like sitting through an entire episode to get to everything - we should really start putting in chapter selection!)

You can expect a slew of updates here from me in the near future. I'm going to be posting all the Top 5 lists I've done on the show since the inception of our new format back at the beginning of the Summer. It'll be helpful to include pictures of the things I've talked about. Please feel free to comment and tell me how much my list sucks and how your top 5 list is so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment